Where & When to Use
VECTOBAC can be used in several areas with standing water. It can be used for treatment in ditches, floodwater, standing ponds, livestock watering ponds and troughs, woodland pools, snow melt pool, pastures, catch basins, storm water retention areas, tidal water, salt marshes and rice fields. In addition, standing water containing mosquito larvae, in fields growing crops such as alfalfa, almonds, asparagus, corn, cotton, dates, grapes, peaches, sugar cane and walnuts may be treated at the recommended rates.
Features & Benefits
- Efficient control at relatively low doses.
- Safe use for operators, no risks for environment from spills.
- No side effects towards non-target organisms.
- Protection of predator and parasitoid population can provide additional pest control effect.
- The pests are less likely to become resistant.